At Kvosin Hotel, our priority is ensuring that our guests and team remain as safe as possible. Subsequently, the following changes have been made to our operation procedures and service to ensure confidence and well-being.
We will continue to provide our guests with the highest of cleanliness standards and strict hygiene policies. When possible, rooms will remain empty for a minimum of 48 hours between guests.
Our Covid-19 safety practices can be seen in more detail below.
Reservations & Policies:
If you have an existing booking and wish to cancel or amend the reservation, you can do so online or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Guests can choose between a hot or cold breakfast during their visit, that can be ordered at the front desk for an additional fee. You are welcome to enjoy your meal delivered to your room, or in our breakfast area.
Food & drink:
Aldamót bar on the ground floor is open daily until 22:00 where drinks, snacks and entrees are served. Most restaurants in the area are open daily until 22:00 unless the restrictions change.
Bottled water, (still and sparkling) various soft drinks, snacks, tea and coffee, and a selection of alcoholic beverages are available in the hotel lobby.
We recommend checking in online prior to travelling. This is easily obtained by accessing your confirmation email 2 days prior to check in. You will also find pertinent information about entry into the hotel in this email. Guests are encouraged to contact us via phone, or email to inform us of your arrival time.
Phone +354 4515-2400
Check out on your day of departure is at or before 11:00. You are welcome to check out either online, or directly with our helpful front desk staff.
We provide housekeeping before and after your stay, but should you need special attention in this matter, please advise the front desk. We are happy to oblige.
Our guests can always expect the warmest of welcomes, and a most comfortable stay.
Stay safe, look after each other, and we look forward to seeing you soon,
The Kvosin Team
Our Covid-19 Safety Practices
The safety of our team and guests is our priority, so the following practices will be in place for your next stay.
- We recommend to check in online prior to arrival
- We recommend contactless payments
- We use a keyless code door- system. The keypads are regularly sanitized
- We kindly ask that all guests please wear a face mask when in the corridors and public areas
- We follow current Icelandic Safety regulations that are available at reception.
- You’ll be able to hop in the lift or take the stairs if you prefer. Please share the lift only with members of your party
- You may leave your luggage with us on the same day as your check in should you arrive earlier than your room is prepared. You may leave it with us prior to checking out, as long as it is collected that same day
- Please inform us in advance if you are arriving from another country, as according to Icelandic Regulations, you are required to self-isolate for 5 days. We are not a registered quarantine hotel
- Rooms will remain empty for 48 hours in between guests when availability allows.
- As always, we promise to maintain the highest cleanliness and hygiene standards
- We require the hotel attendant who prepares your room to always wear a face mask and gloves
- With the guest consent, we will service the room during the stay. For additional fresh towels, toiletries and other necessities, please contact our reception team
- The transitional and high touch areas of the room will be thoroughly sanitized prior to your check in, these include:
- All switches
- All remote controls
- All handles
- The safe & windows
- Taps and shower controls
- Headboard & bed surround
- All bathroom surfaces
Other useful information:
- We continue to actively monitor new legislation and advice from reliable sources to enhance the safety and well-being of our guests and team
- The transitional, high touch points in the hotel’s public spaces will be sanitized thoroughly and regularly throughout the day
- Our team has been thoroughly trained in our new practices and risk assessment measures, they will also be respectful of social distancing guidelines
- Please let the team know if at any time if you feel unwell, they will happily assist you in contacting medical services if required
Throughout your stay our friendly team members are ready to help whenever needed, while always observing a respectful distance.
Should you have any questions at all in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org